Masters Scholarships: Ghent University

Master grants for candidates from developing countries

Deadline: 30 April 2009 (for 2009-2010)

This Ghent University programme provides master grants to candidates from developing countries who wish to obtain a master’s degree at Ghent University. The grants are available for all master programmes at Ghent University. They are awarded for the duration of the studies with a maximum of 2 years. In case of a two-year-programme the scholarship will only be paid for the full term if the student successfully completes the first year of the programme.


Follow up:

The scholarship consists of an allowance of 964 euro per month plus the yearly tuition fee.

For more information, you can contact Liesbeth Vandepitte.

This is the right way to start your procedure:

* Decide what programme you would like to follow (consult the brochure ‘International Masters);
* take care of your admission, this can take 3 months (consult the admission pdf!);
* start completing your Application Form (your motivation is very important);
* when you have received your admission letter, send it together with your completed Application Form to Liesbeth Vandepitte (1 hard copy, 1 electronic copy).

All documents listed below, are the new documents for 2009-2010:

* Admission
* Master call 2009-2010
* Master application form 2009-2010
* How to fill in the application form 2009-2010
* Country list
* Brochure International Masters at Ghent University

Tags: Ghent, Master's, scholarships, University
To apply visit:http://scholarship-positions.com/masters-scholarships-ghent-university/2009/01/14/
========================================================
21 Responses to “Masters Scholarships: Ghent University”
Metsehet Girma on January 14th, 2009 10:04 am

Thank you for giving me this chance.I am am really seeking for a Scholarship .I have graduated in Civil Engineering and I am now teaching at LycĂ©e Guebremariam in Addis Ababa’Professeur de Sciences Physiques’. I want to further study on the Engineering field to elaborate my knowledge.
sagar tiwari on January 14th, 2009 10:37 am

Thank you for giving me this chance.I am am really seeking for a Scholarship .I have Mastewrs in economics from TU Nepal. I’am a lecturar of economics since 2005. Similarly Ihave different training,research and working experience on the field of conflict and economic development. I want to further study and resurch on the field of development. AS all know that nepal is suffering from Internal(Maoist) conflict . NOw peace is restore . So i want to study in the post conflict development which is necessary for my country. If YOu provide me achance then it is benificial for me and my country.
Mylene Ayod on January 14th, 2009 10:37 am

I am from Philippines. A BS in Food Technology Graduate.I’m looking for a master’s scholarship in my field. Please help me find the best one fitted for me..I’m into research esp. in the field of food microbiology.. I already conducted a research on lactic acid bacteria micro encapsulation..Please help me find..please..more power!
Mesfin Kidane on January 14th, 2009 12:51 pm

I am looking for scholarship in field of highway and transport engineering or in environmental engineering.I am graduated in civil engineering from bahir dar university in ethiopia. and i have a CGPA of 3.17. i want to broaden my knowledge in civil engineering fields an do something for our world on eniviroment protection and sustsinable energy sources
zeiki gemechu on January 15th, 2009 5:41 am

i am looking fo a scholarship in masters degree in the field of statistics and related fields with free fees
Hailemichael Shewa on January 15th, 2009 5:42 am

I have a BA degree in English, I have another BA degree in Management, and I have a master’s degree in curriculum, all from Addis Ababa University of Ethiopia. If I get full scholarship I want to study your offer.

hailishye@yahoo.ca
mekonnen muez on January 15th, 2009 5:49 am

Respected sir
I am mekonnen muez from a very poor area (africa) of developing country Ethiopia. It is at the eastern border of africa .I holds my first degree in 2007 from one of the Ethiopian university with good distinction in management. Now at this time I am eagerly looking for my M.A program. But due to financial problem I couldn’t get the chance to up grade my profession and also the tuition fees becomes very expensive from time to time specially for the students of a developing country like Ethiopia .So I am very interesting to continue my M.A program if you can help me in marketing management,
Business administration research or any related area of
study. Finally I am waiting for your response hopefully.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

E-mail:muez.mekonnen@yahoo.com

mobile:0911508763
HAREGEWOIN SHEWAKENA BELAYNEH on January 15th, 2009 5:51 am

My name is Haregewoin from developing green country of Ethiopia. I saw the application form I am so happy because my country name is included from the list this means as I am female your esteemed organization will give me this greet opportunity. I already enclosed a copy of relevant documents I hope my work experience and qualification you would consider my application favorably and I expect good response from you.
My email harg2005@yahoo.com
Begashaw Teshome on January 15th, 2009 5:58 am

Dear sir / Madam
I am Begashaw Teshome from ethiopia age 28 years old and now working in the regional Finance and economic development office .
I have BA deegree in Geography and Msc degree in population studies specializing in Reproductive health from the well known university in the country(i.e Addis Ababa university) with CGPA of 3.1 and 3.56 respectively .Now I am looking for Phd scholarship in development studies .So please help me to manage scholarshipto attend Phd education in development studies under your kind assistance
yours
Begashaw Teshome
E-mail address begtesh@yahoo.com
gete melese on January 15th, 2009 5:59 am

Good Morning Sir/Madam!
I am GETE MELESE OLANGO looking for a scholarship in masters degree in the field of business and commerce and related fields with full sponsor from the university. I have BA degree in accounting with GPA of 3.14 and know i am attending master of commerce from INDIA through distance education. I wish good luck
Asefa Woreta on January 15th, 2009 6:06 am

I’m Asefa Woreta, from Ethiopia. I have a Masters degree in Teaching Language from Bahir Dar university with a commulative GPA of 3.77. Now, if you give me a free scholarship in what ever social science fields I am very eager to continue my Msc/Ma at Ghent University.
tewelde gebremichael on January 15th, 2009 6:08 am

I have graduated in Mekelle University under the departement of Land Resources Management and Enviromental Protection with CGPA of 3.72 and then i am searching a scholarship opportunities for upgrading my knowledge .
Mulu Girma on January 15th, 2009 6:20 am

Thank you for your cooperation to give a chance to get MSc. I really want this opportunity to get scholarship for MSc. Because I want to upgrade my self by getting this chance . I have BSc in Medical Lab Technologist .Thanks once again. I look forward your response.
Assefa on January 15th, 2009 6:23 am

This is Assefa Ashine from Addis Ababa,Ethiopia.I have BA in sociology as well as studied economics for three years.What i need is to study masters in sociology and related fields.You could assist me in two ways.I have long years of work experience in private,government and non government organizations.You coud assist me in two forms.Either by providing me full sponsor scholarship or by providing me fund which is necessary to conduct my thesis where I am.I wold like to say thank you in advance.
weldemariam Areaia on January 15th, 2009 6:29 am

I humbly request you that to consider me in your free sholarship to do my masters degree in accounting and finance or any other related field.
email:findwelde@gmail.com
NIRERE MARION on January 15th, 2009 6:29 am

i’m marion from rwanda ,have aBachelors Degree im Business administration i’m willing to continue with my studies doing masters, i’m willing to abide by any conditions for me to get this. thax
Amdework Brhane on January 15th, 2009 6:39 am

I am Amdework Brhane I am from Ethiopia, I got my first degree in physics from Bahar dar university , I want to study necular physics in your University. I hope You will accept amy application.
Tahnk you in advance
Wegayehu Girma on January 15th, 2009 6:43 am

I am an Ethiopian aged 35 years. Over the last six years I have been working for Save the Children UK in different capacities. I have worked as Orphan and Vulnerable Children project officer for about 3 years .

Currently I am working as HIV/AIDS memory work project manager. Despite my long experince of working with the disadvantaged segements of the population,my education is limited to college diploma.

So, I am looking for a full masters scholarship especially in the area of sociology and psychology to be able to serve Save the Children UK with better capacity.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards
Wegayehu
Teklehaimanot Girmay on January 15th, 2009 6:52 am

hi dears how are you?
i want looking mastrat degree in Journalism & theology or soical scines.
teklyeg@gmail.com or 251911057544
BOGALE ALEMU on January 15th, 2009 7:06 am

i am Bogale Alemu from Ethiopia. i have bachelor of education degree in purchasing and supplies management from one of Ethiopia’s recognized university ( ADAMA UNIVERSITY ETHIOPIA) in 2007. currently i am teaching in the same institution since Oct.2008. during my stay in the university i have took different courses such as, introduction to management, business maths, business statics, entrepreneurship, business communication, operation management, principle of marketing and etc. and after i started working , i have offered different courses for both regular and extension students successfully. so that, even if i am so eager to up grade my career i am not in a position to fund my self for further study and have no one to fund me. so please if you consider my great interest to undertake my further study i am ready to start at any time. thanks in advance.
yours sincerely
Bogale
HAILEGIOWRGIS MEGERSA on January 15th, 2009 7:20 am

I am from Ethiopia ,Harar , . I am working in Regional education Bureau as a performer of teacher development unit. To intend my educational background, I have a firist degree in teaching English .Inaddtion, I have attend another degree in Law.so,I am looking for afull master scholarship in any social based streem.

3 comments:

  1. i come from Ghana.i have completed teacher training college in 2004 teaching in a JSS School in Ghana. i will be completing my Bsc Electronic and Communication Engineering in June/July 2009 and will like to continue with my master abroad.i am looking for a full master scholarship in any engineering field or MBA.
    hadjeitkwesi@yahoo.com
    cell 233243874550

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone.
    I am looking for a scholarship in food microbiology. I am working in a laboroatory as a microbiologist and i would like to perform my knowlegde in molecular biology way.
    Thank
    mack2000fr@yahoo.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir\Madam
    My name is Tizita Debebe & I'm a female Bsc graduate of water supply & environmental engineering from ARBAMINCH UNIVERSITY in Ethiopia at the year 2008.Now I'm working as a thechnical assistant in the same university since graduation.It is my dream to upgrade my educational status with studying further at Msc level at any related field.Since I'm from the developing countries,you can understand that I can't facilitate this with out the help of you.I hope you will make my dream come true.
    Thank you in advance,

    tizitadebebe15@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete